The setup of the SwissWize Data Suite MX is always a full setup. If you do not want to make all configurations again you can save time by following these steps:
- Backup CustomerConfig.xml from “<InstallDir>\Config” folder
- Remember the user account of your services
- Run “Uninstall SwissWize Data Suite MX” from your Taskbar
- Start the new setup file
- Define a Database connection with a “placeholder” configuration (not needed further on)
- Enter correct user and password for services
- Finally, do NOT launch the cockpit!
- Stop the services (Inspector and WorkflowManager)
- Replace the new CustomerConfig.xml with your backup you created in step 1
- Start the services
- Start the Cockpit and you will see your previously data again
If you don’t see the data you’ve seen before the update please contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org.